A Progressive Alamedan

Various writings from a resident of Alameda regarding the political scene. The local perspective of local, state and national politics and a few other odds and ends of local concern. May not be particularly interesting to people outside of the Alameda area.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Great McCain Video

I haven't posted to ProgAla in what seems like ages ... I think you could say that I have a serious case of political burnout. (I couldn't bring myself to watch even the smallest iota of coverage of the Democratic Convention last week. And to think that I had considered even going there! But things were very different back then....)

Part of my burnout is that I'm just not inspired or impressed by Obama. So I find it hard to do much for his campaign.

However, I absolutely detest McCain (or as I like say "McSame") and I find his choice of a running mate sad, but not surprising ... after all, think of how the antics of Dan Quayle and George Bush managed to distract the public from the deeds of their counterparts, G.H.W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

So I'm happy to work againt McCain and his ilk.

David T. sent me a link to the following video in an email, asking me to pass it on (and to ask those passing it on to ask others to pass it on.) I'm happy to oblige.



If you'd like to pass this video to others, you can copy and paste this message into an email message:

Take a look at the You Tube link below and pass it on. This is a view of John McCain that you probably won't see on the Network news. Pass it on to everyone in your address book and ask them to pass it on, too.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/325.html


Or, just go directly to http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/325.html and click on the big button to send it to a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home