A Progressive Alamedan

Various writings from a resident of Alameda regarding the political scene. The local perspective of local, state and national politics and a few other odds and ends of local concern. May not be particularly interesting to people outside of the Alameda area.

Name:
Location: Alameda, California, United States

Contact me by sending a message to "dan" followed by the current year at the domain karelia.com

Thursday, May 25, 2006

For those with friends in the nearby 14th Assembly District....

I live in the 16th Assembly district, and I've talked about the relevant candidates already. I mentioned the Democratic Central Committee in a previous post

For readers in the neighboring 14th Assembly District (Berkeley/Oakland), I wanted to mention the endorsement from East Bay for Democracy for the Central Committee: Karen Weinsteing and Elizabeth Echols. Please pass the word along to vote for these two progressives in this district.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home