A Progressive Alamedan

Various writings from a resident of Alameda regarding the political scene. The local perspective of local, state and national politics and a few other odds and ends of local concern. May not be particularly interesting to people outside of the Alameda area.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Experimentally blogging on national topics

Since I didn't get written up in the Alameda sun's article on local bloggers, I figured it's time for me to start blogging nationally. OK, not quite the reason, but I figured I would point out a couple of articles I've written on the popular national sites.

A few weeks ago, I wrote an article Waiting for Al Goredot.

And I recently wrote a review of The Road to 9/11, a new book by Peter Dale Scott.

Fun online reading about the world outside of Alameda.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home