A Progressive Alamedan

Various writings from a resident of Alameda regarding the political scene. The local perspective of local, state and national politics and a few other odds and ends of local concern. May not be particularly interesting to people outside of the Alameda area.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another cool U-Tube Video to share

I wrote an article for California Progress Report a few days ago about how important it is for progressives who are in-the-know about the issues to reach out to their friends and family who are not.

I've probably spent all my friend-emailing karma so I won't send this out to everybody on my email list -- so now I am asking YOU, dear reader of A Progressive Alamadan, to send this out to all your California friends and family, especially those who aren't into political things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=bX8JvlqBRa4



While you're at it, send out this URL too! 89's "Stop the Pounding" which I featured earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAXsIs5ouX8

California will thank you for doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home